Best Love Quotes With Images - Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.
Love is an indescribable feeling that can often leave women eager to express their love to their partner.
However, sometimes it is so intense that describing your feelings to your lover or husband can just seem impossible! Luckily, some of these love quotes will help you express your special feelings to him in short but meaningful messages and make your relationship with your boyfriend or spouse stronger than ever. Using some of these simple yet effective love quotes for him can brighten his day and make him truly feel the love that you have for him!
Best Love Quotes With Images

They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smoth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love. - William Shakespeare

Love, is the condition in which happiness of another person is essential to your own.

So dear I love him, that with him all deaths I could endure, without him love not life.

I love him, that's why it's so hard to see him love, someone else...

Love is patient, Live is kind, Live it does not envy, Love it does not boast, Love it is not proud, Love it is not rude, Love it is not self-seeking, Love is not easily angered, Love keeps no record of wrongs, Love does not delight in evil, Love rejoices with the truth, Loce always protects, Loce always trusts, Love always hopes, Love always persevers, Love never fails.

There's only one thing to do three words for you, I LOVE YOU.

"Distance is to love what wind is to fire. Excinguishes the small, but ignites the great."

You're not just my friend, You'r my love
You're not just my love, You're my heart
You're not just my heart, You're my life
You're not just my life, You're my everything

"Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some ne pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks." - John Donne

Lost without you

So, it's not gonna be easy. I'ts gonna really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day... - Ryan Gosling, The Notebook

My heart is, and always will be, yours

Love makes our friends a little dearer
Joy makes our hearts a little lighter
Faith makes our paths a little clearer
Hope make our live a little brighter
Pease bring us all a little nearer

"I am not young enough to know everyting." - Oscar Wilde

I'm fone begging for your love.

Real love is nor based on romance, candle light dinner and walks along the beach. In fact, it is based on respect, compromise, care and trust..!

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself throucht my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.

My heart is perfect because you are inside.

Before I meet you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.

Love sometimes comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare.

You want me to act like we've never kissed you want to forgetl Pretend we've never meet, and I've tried and I've tried, but I haven't yet... You walk by, and I fall to pieces.

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." - Karen Sunde

By the moon as I sit to seek your glory, the white roses I see, creates a new story. Seasons are many, their reasons few. What remains is that I will always love you!

When you truly love someone... you give everything you can and never expect a return...















"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy ear, but because they sing a song only you can hear." - Oscar Wilde

Love is a strong word so if you don't mean it then don't say it!
Hope you like these Best Love Quotes With Images, feel free to share these amazing quotation with your love & through them, tell him/her how much you love & care for them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment